Topic: Paid License Support request unanswered

Dear Sirs

I submitted a ticket support request DZU-398-67065 because I  hired a developer to customize the look of the site and he needed some orientation from deltascripts to complete his work

Below a copy of the original request:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I am working on a website which is based on PHPClassifieds. The URL of the development site is http://www.somosnegocios.com/dev/.

Unfortunately, I am having problem updating the CSS style definition even after deleting the cached files on the server and on my browsers and turned off the cache function on the script. The site is using version 7.0

Do you have any idea what is causing the problem please?

Thanks and hope to hear back from you soon. This is my 4th email already.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All your support and orientation is greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Alejandro

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Paid License Support request unanswered

Hi,

you will need some patience...

we are all in the same situation.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Re: Paid License Support request unanswered

As far as I understand the ticket should be closed unresolved. I didn't receive further answer to the ticket with information for resolving this issue. CSS files may be cached only by browsers. Probably wrong css file was edited. I didn't receive an answer for this problem.