Topic: trying to install phplinks

i can this error message:

Warning: include(admin/config/gen_inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /storage/mijndomein/users/016897/public/sites/www.speelpauze.nl/includes/commoninc.php on line 5

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'admin/config/gen_inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /storage/mijndomein/users/016897/public/sites/www.speelpauze.nl/includes/commoninc.php on line 5

Warning: include(/admin/language_src/eng_system.inc) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /storage/mijndomein/users/016897/public/sites/www.speelpauze.nl/includes/commoninc.php on line 8

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/admin/language_src/eng_system.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /storage/mijndomein/users/016897/public/sites/www.speelpauze.nl/includes/commoninc.php on line 8

Warning: include(/cache.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /storage/mijndomein/users/016897/public/sites/www.speelpauze.nl/includes/commoninc.php on line 9

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/cache.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /storage/mijndomein/users/016897/public/sites/www.speelpauze.nl/includes/commoninc.php on line 9

Warning: include(/includes/tablenames.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /storage/mijndomein/users/016897/public/sites/www.speelpauze.nl/includes/commoninc.php on line 10

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/includes/tablenames.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /storage/mijndomein/users/016897/public/sites/www.speelpauze.nl/includes/commoninc.php on line 10

Warning: include(/includes/inputfilter.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /storage/mijndomein/users/016897/public/sites/www.speelpauze.nl/includes/commoninc.php on line 11

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/includes/inputfilter.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /storage/mijndomein/users/016897/public/sites/www.speelpauze.nl/includes/commoninc.php on line 11

Warning: include(/includes/smarty.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /storage/mijndomein/users/016897/public/sites/www.speelpauze.nl/includes/commoninc.php on line 12

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/includes/smarty.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /storage/mijndomein/users/016897/public/sites/www.speelpauze.nl/includes/commoninc.php on line 12

Warning: include(/tools/phpmailer/class.phpmailer.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /storage/mijndomein/users/016897/public/sites/www.speelpauze.nl/includes/commoninc.php on line 13

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/tools/phpmailer/class.phpmailer.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /storage/mijndomein/users/016897/public/sites/www.speelpauze.nl/includes/commoninc.php on line 13

can somebody tell me how to fix this?
regards

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: trying to install phplinks

Did you run the install.php first?

There, you should set the path to be this:
/storage/mijndomein/users/016897/public/sites/www.speelpauze.nl

It seems that the path is either not set since you have not run the installer, or that you have given wrong or blank path during install.

ok thanx, i have now installed it, now i have a new problem, when i try to add a new categorie i get this message:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1

i read the manual three times, but can t find it, can you help me again?

thanx, regards

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Visit Field Template once and make sure the GLOBAL template exists.

thanx,
i want to buy a license but i still have some problems,

when i go to Most Popular, and then click a link i get:  the requested url was not found on this server
i have the same problem at Other links from the same

i see the same problems at http://demo.deltascripts.com/phplinks/

can you help me again?
regards

Thumbs up Thumbs down

That's because mod_rewrite is activated in the program, withouth mod_rewrite has been configured on the webserver. Turn off rewrite in admin area to fix.

you mean this?

Activate mod_rewrite
Requires that you have set up Apache/IIS to do rewriting of URL�s
On   Off 

i turned this  off but still have the problem

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Please double check to make sure mod_rewrite is still turned Off after saving your setting. Because I visited your site, and the url is still in a way that shows that is activated: http://www.speelpauze.nl/erotiek/1

yes i checked it, but still, u can watch it for yourself, admin admin

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I replaced this in latest.tpl, bestrated.tpl, mostviewed.tpl:
{$lnk.counter}. <a href='{$url}/{$lnk.path}{$lnk.id}'>{$lnk.title|truncate:25:"...":false}</a><br />

with this:
{$lnk.counter}. <a href='{$url}/detail.php?id={$lnk.id}'>{$lnk.title|truncate:30:"...":false}</a><br />

There seems to be a bug in the original templates in the program when you have some settings admin area.

PS: Please change your password at once. When someone has access to your admin area, unknown guests have basically full control over your server and can do a lot of damage.

ok thank you very much, now i have one last question.

is there a way to change the Visit link into a target blank link. So, when somebody clicks, the website will open in a new window?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

For instance like this: <a href='{$url}/detail.php?id={$lnk.id}' target='_blank'>

You add the

target='_blank'

to the link you want to open in new window. Use template editor edit the html templates.