Topic: Version 1.2 is now free for non-commercial usage

Now, you can test the full version before you buy, or even run it for free as long as you run non-commercial and keeps the link back to DeltaScripts.

Re: Version 1.2 is now free for non-commercial usage

I do like your link system but I am having problems setting up categories, see the error below:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1

What do I do to fix?  I am using the non-commercial I have bought your classifieds and matchmaker in the past and I am quite happy them, if I can get this linker to work I may purchase this as well.

thank you

James

Thumbs up Thumbs down

This is a clean install?

If you mean did I have any other errors, the answer is no.  If you get a chance, you can go to

http://linker.gayblackmale.net/php-bin/ … /index.php

Password:  admin

User: admin

Please try and tell me what to do.

James

Thumbs up Thumbs down

hello..
installed on http://www.bedavarehber.com
but turkish caracters problems. in the admi panel no any errors but on frontpage not correct

jmscarson wrote:

If you mean did I have any other errors, the answer is no.  If you get a chance, you can go to

James

You fixed it? Seems to work now.

7 (edited by eriktuz 2007-05-31 10:30:06)

are wrote:
jmscarson wrote:

James

You fixed it? Seems to work now.

I tried logging in to his site to compare our problems but his site is still having that problem. I also got the same problem as he has. I can't build directory and error message is:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1

We are planning to purchase your program, please help.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

eriktuz wrote:

I tried logging in to his site to compare our problems but his site is still having that problem. I also got the same problem as he has. I can't build directory and error message is:

Can you please describe exactly where the error appears? I created a category on his site along with a link.

are wrote:
eriktuz wrote:

Can you please describe exactly where the error appears? I created a category on his site along with a link.

For some reason the problem got fixed. Maybe something I accidentally did with the settings. Anyway, after installing the script > on the admin section, I tried creating a category and clicked on the Add Category button. That's when the error came up.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Ok, could it be because the default template group wasn't created at that time maybe? I see that if you do not visit the extra fields section, this template group isn't created. So if you visit that page later, it will create global template if it doesn't exist.

are wrote:

Ok, could it be because the default template group wasn't created at that time maybe? I see that if you do not visit the extra fields section, this template group isn't created. So if you visit that page later, it will create global template if it doesn't exist.

I think that could be it. At first the error was visible on the Frontpage but after going to the admin section and saving the General and Option settings the error on the Frontpage got fixed while the Category error remained.

I am hoping you could build a fix for this for future users. Thanks.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

The saving of settings must be done, that's heavly described in the last step. But the other one should be possible to solve.

Thank you very much, it does seem to work now.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

can u pls give me the download link ? Can't seem to get it from the main page... after the change of server your main page is not working properly.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

i've downloaded the file and installed... but it seems theres a problem with pontuations:

every word that has

Thumbs up Thumbs down