Topic: Alex and are please take some interest

It's looks like you have give up the forum and the php scripts.
Everyone is looking for the updated bug free script since long time.

but i have mention those bugs on 2011-11-08 20:46:35

1. DB is not compatible to special characters
2.SEO Part is not supported 100% special characters on titles shows as 404 error
3.Banner users cannot be deleted via admin cp even if you deleted the banners under users.
4.Category Icons Cannot be changed still comes to the default folder.gif
5.Category Column Maximum is 2 can't change it.
6.even if you increased the Uploading Sizes for The documents it wont be changed.
and +++++
it's almost a year now but still everything remain same.and it's plus now.
all the bugs remain in your demo site as well.and the forum become the kingdom of the spammers.
it's very sad to see a valuable scripts going to the grave yard

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Alex and are please take some interest

GDMS wrote:

Is your base in unicode?

GDMS wrote:

2.SEO Part is not supported 100% special characters on titles shows as 404 error

Can you please show example?

GDMS wrote:

3.Banner users cannot be deleted via admin cp even if you deleted the banners under users.

okay. I've not heard about this issue. I will take a look.

GDMS wrote:

Can you please contact me with your server details. I will take a look why it doesn't work.

GDMS wrote:

I can help you to change it if you need.

GDMS wrote:

6.even if you increased the Uploading Sizes for The documents it wont be changed.

Check your server configuration. Probably you have a limit set in the config files.

GDMS wrote:

and the forum become the kingdom of the spammers.

I agree with you. phpBB is not protected from spam. I always have to delete spammers.

AlexG wrote:
GDMS wrote:

Is your base in unicode?

#actually it was happened to me when i was creating the database pass word with s/characters and it's not recognize with the installation. 

GDMS wrote:

Can you please show example?
ok when i enabled the seo and some urls are shows 404 specially advert tiles end with (/~_ #* ) it's true just try.
i want to use the seo part but i'm aware of it..

GDMS wrote:

okay. I've not heard about this issue. I will take a look.

#this is true alex and i'll add something to it. when i delete all the banners belongs to the banner user and when i try to delete the user i can't do it. and one more thing when i disabled the user and still banners are showing in the pages.

GDMS wrote:

Can you please contact me with your server details. I will take a look why it doesn't work.

#This is not fixed yet i can changed the folder icons Ex. if i changed the cat icons to blue folder icon is shows in the admin cp but in the fron page still comes to the default yellow folder icon.

GDMS wrote:

I can help you to change it if you need.
# but there is an option in the admin cp to changed it but it's not working.

GDMS wrote:

Check your server configuration. Probably you have a limit set in the config files.
ok i'll accept that.

GDMS wrote:

and the forum become the kingdom of the spammers.

I agree with you. phpBB is not protected from spam. I always have to delete spammers.

# just my suggest please give some few peoples to privilege to delete the spamm threads. and it's not a big deal to changed the forum to a good script.I know your guys are busy.but everyone comes to the forum and search there issues if listed here.person like me i went almost all the threads and posts to find my questions and answers.but sometime some threads are very ugly with the spamm posts. We get mad when reading it.at least add some extra questions before posting threads or post. with my experience i was able to monitor huge spamm on my board.

Also i want to appreciate you for one thing when we ask  some help from you
always personally you come to us and help us lot until fixed the issue.
that must be very very appreciated.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

If you remember my email address please send me a message to it. If not send me private message.