Topic: Post ads without register

Hello,

Is there a way to setup the script in order to post ads without to register? Many of my visitor leave the site when they see that they have to register. Any sugestion will be helpfull.

Thank you

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Re: Post ads without register

I have "Place Ad" instead of "Register" in the top right corner. It almost feels like they don't have to register first because my form is so simple.  So it almost feels like they are posting ads without registering, makes it a little easier.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

noname2you wrote:

Hello,

Is there a way to setup the script in order to post ads without to register? Many of my visitor leave the site when they see that they have to register. Any sugestion will be helpfull.

Thank you

I also want this option is there have any way kindly some one help

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Exist a Hack for this. Check in Hack Forum

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Can you post link or method? post in hack section got error.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Hello.
I do not remember a hack free to post without registering, but the script lets you publish without validating the email but is not recommended.
You could test this hack http://www.deltamods.com/without-regist … -p-32.html
I think some have used and can provide references from this hack, I recommend first take contact with deltamods.

Greetings.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

aries wrote:

Hello.
I do not remember a hack free to post without registering, but the script lets you publish without validating the email but is not recommended.
You could test this hack http://www.deltamods.com/without-regist … -p-32.html
I think some have used and can provide references from this hack, I recommend first take contact with deltamods.

Greetings.

This is an excellent module. We use this module when using this script. ATM we do not using anymore this script because the poooooooooooooooor customer service.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Send me email message from my profile. Look at my signature.

About time the spammer johnmartin was removed and his posts deleted.

Where's a moderator when you need one.....?

AndyC

Andy I'm trying to delete all spam messages.