Topic: Installation Problem

When I tried to install on my system to learn how to use it, I got the problem. Please help.

I installed it using install.php and everything when smoothly and I reached step 4 where I was asked to delete install,php by clicking on the link. It worked.

I did accept the path supplied by the install.php.
Path to program
E:\xampp\htdocs\newlink

URL to program (no http:// and no trailing slash!)
localhost/newlink

Then when I clicked on link to setup I get the error message:

Warning: include(E: mpp\htdocs ewlink/admin/language_src/eng_system.inc) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Invalid argument in E:\xampp\htdocs\newlink\includes\commoninc.php on line 8

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'E: mpp\htdocs ewlink/admin/language_src/eng_system.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.;E:\xampp\php\pear\') in E:\xampp\htdocs\newlink\includes\commoninc.php on line 8

Warning: include(E: mpp\htdocs ewlink/cache.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Invalid argument in E:\xampp\htdocs\newlink\includes\commoninc.php on line 9

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'E: mpp\htdocs ewlink/cache.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;E:\xampp\php\pear\') in E:\xampp\htdocs\newlink\includes\commoninc.php on line 9

Warning: include(E: mpp\htdocs ewlink/includes/tablenames.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Invalid argument in E:\xampp\htdocs\newlink\includes\commoninc.php on line 10

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'E: mpp\htdocs ewlink/includes/tablenames.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;E:\xampp\php\pear\') in E:\xampp\htdocs\newlink\includes\commoninc.php on line 10

Warning: include(E: mpp\htdocs ewlink/includes/inputfilter.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Invalid argument in E:\xampp\htdocs\newlink\includes\commoninc.php on line 11

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'E: mpp\htdocs ewlink/includes/inputfilter.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;E:\xampp\php\pear\') in E:\xampp\htdocs\newlink\includes\commoninc.php on line 11

Warning: include(E: mpp\htdocs ewlink/includes/smarty.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Invalid argument in E:\xampp\htdocs\newlink\includes\commoninc.php on line 12

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'E: mpp\htdocs ewlink/includes/smarty.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;E:\xampp\php\pear\') in E:\xampp\htdocs\newlink\includes\commoninc.php on line 12

Warning: include(E: mpp\htdocs ewlink/tools/phpmailer/class.phpmailer.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Invalid argument in E:\xampp\htdocs\newlink\includes\commoninc.php on line 13

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'E: mpp\htdocs ewlink/tools/phpmailer/class.phpmailer.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;E:\xampp\php\pear\') in E:\xampp\htdocs\newlink\includes\commoninc.php on line 13

Warning: include(E: mpp\htdocs ewlink/functions.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Invalid argument in E:\xampp\htdocs\newlink\includes\commoninc.php on line 28

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'E: mpp\htdocs ewlink/functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;E:\xampp\php\pear\') in E:\xampp\htdocs\newlink\includes\commoninc.php on line 28

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at E:\xampp\htdocs\newlink\includes\commoninc.php:8) in E:\xampp\htdocs\newlink\admin\adm_header.php on line 12

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Installation Problem

Something has gone wrong with the path. Manually edit admin/config/gen.inc.php and type the path directly (maybe with two \\ instead of \ for every \. You may need to reinstall, but that you will find out.

Re: Installation Problem

After I put \\ it worked. Thanks. Excellent.

Thumbs up Thumbs down